Alternatively, a lower-priced cleaning is available called Light Cleaning, which is less intensive.
What is Deep Cleaning?
Deep cleaning is a specialist service which requires our dedicated cleaning technicians to get the job done to the highest standard! We provide a first-class deep cleaning service, which comprise of the following:
- This service is not restricted by time.
- Fully trained and insured cleaning operatives employed directly by us (we do not hire sub-contractors).
- Specialist cleaning chemicals and equipment.
This service includes the cleaning of the following:
Kitchen• Kitchen cupboards: thorough cleaning and disinfection of doors, internal surfaces and the top of the cupboards
• Splashback: thorough cleaning of tiling and grouting
• Countertop and sink cleaning
• Fridge and freezer cleaning (please empty before the cleaning)
• Oven, hob and extractor fan/hood cleaning
• Cleaning of all kitchen appliances including the kettle, toaster and microwave
• Dishwasher and washing machine cleaning
• Cleaning of kitchen table and chairs
Bathroom• Thorough cleaning of tiling and grouting
• Bath and shower cleaning, including the shower head and faucet
• Sink and faucet cleaning
• Toilet cleaning, including the toilet seat and flush
• Cleaning of bathroom cabinets, shelves, mirrors, etc.
• Fan or vent cleaning
Bedroom• Cleaning of wardrobes
• Cleaning of bedside cabinets
• Bed frame cleaning
Living/dining room• Vacuuming sofas and armchairs
• TV stand cleaning
• Coffee table cleaning
• Cleaning of cabinets, shelves, bookshelves, etc.
Whole internal cleaning• Cleaning doors, door frames, skirting boards, window sills, balustrades
• Cleaning of mirrors, paintings, picture frames, etc.
• Cleaning of chandeliers, light switches, sockets
• Vent cleaning
• Vacuuming and mopping floors
To find out more about our End Of Tenancy Cleaning Services, click here.