Friday, May 17, 2019

More 5 Star Google Reviews For Green Cleaning For You

Below are some of the Google Reviews GCFY have received on Google over the past month from satisfied customers who have use our cleaning services:





Frank Miller:
Excellent service...I have used these cleaners twice in the last 9 months...once to clean an oven which went from quite grotty to really like new...and a major deep clean after a significant renovation of a house...again an excellent service and very pleasant people to deal with.. recommended...

Caroline O'Meara:
Amazing, I don't recognise my oven!
I'm absolutely thrilled with the oven cleaning job GCFY did at my house today. I've had other oven cleaning services over the years, but no one has done half as good a job. I have a 15 year old stainless steel Britannia range with two ovens and 6 gas hobs, and despite diligent maintenance cleaning it was really showing it's age/use. My oven and hob sparkle -- it looks brand new. The cleaner was polite and efficient and worked really quickly. I'm delighted, and two of my neighbours were so impressed they had theirs cleaned after mine -- they're both thrilled. And the price is excellent, worth every penny.

Caroline Briscoe:
Excellent service. Very professional, excellent communication and I would definitely use Green Cleaning for You again.
__________________________

So, if you need a cleaning job doing right, then contact us today on (01) 839 7730 or visit our website at https://gcfy.ie/ for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Green Cleaning For You in County Kildare

A big hello to all the people of County Kildare , especially our GCFY customers! Although GCFY are based in County Dublin, we also offer a...